Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thank you OOAKS14!!!

Last week was the One of a Kind Spring Show 2014 and I had a blast! I especially want to thank my friends and family for helping me and supporting my little Etsy table throughout the week.

Based on the feedback from our visitors, the Etsy section was bustling with excited shoppers looking for something unique and special. The Etsy section was so full that people actually had a hard time getting through the aisles. The line up outside was also INSANE!

I am so thrilled with everyone's feedback on my jewelry and I was so happy to meet existing and new customers in person. The best feeling is when I hear people say that everything looks even better in person! Thank you to everyone who made my day which made all the long nights worth it. I absolutely had a blast with my fellow Etsy sellers as well. I will have to feature all my goodies from the show in the next post...


 
Stay tuned for an update on an upcoming pop up show that I will be participating in...I'm very excited about this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment