Saturday, November 30, 2013

TGIF...

What a long week! I FINALLY sent a new batch of jewelry to Victoire in Ottawa. I had been working on alot of new pieces that I'm excited to finally release to the store. So if you're in the neighborhood, check out the store because they have lovely dresses and tons of Canadian designer goods, perfect for Christmas shopping.

Tonight I played around with some of the cabochons that I bought at the Gem and Mineral show last week and experimented with new shapes. I am extremely happy with how my triangle stone ring turned out :) I also received a handful of Herkimer diamonds and will be making more Trio Cluster rings throughout the week.
 This weekend is the One of A Kind Show in Toronto and as usual I am always on a lookout to support local artists. I hope to find some awesome Christmas gifts! If you're around make sure to check it out!


Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment