Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CSFootprints is back in business (finally)

This year was a busy year. I got a new job, moved out of my cozy studio apartment and gave up my jewelry making space, bought a house in the suburbs, got married, went for my honeymoon, and finally FINALLY was able to set up my very own jewelry studio in the basement.

I was aching to work on new pieces and just really needed the right space to set up shop. So, I'm so happy to announce that my Etsy shop is now back in business with some NEW additions! (yay!)

There's still alot of setting up to do in my studio, but it is a working progress~ I am loving my new workbench!
 I have been working on alot of new pieces which will be added to my Etsy shop this week. I have been going nuts with rings and stones, which I have been happily testing them out.   
More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment