Friday, November 9, 2012

Featured in Flare Magazine!

 I wanted to share the best news of my life: being featured in FLARE magazine, my ultimate favorite Canadian fashion magazine!
My favorite X Cross Brass ring (seen in my picture below) has been featured on one of the models! Even being mentioned in this magazine is an honor and I have my good old friend Cory to thank for wanting to use my ring for his shoot. I had to hold this news to myself for over two months and could only believe it with my very own eyes when I saw the December 2012 issue of Flare on store stands.

 Sigh.


I feel weird being mentioned a few words away from Dior, Lanvin, Marni, etc considering I'm just an engineer who makes jewelry in her apartment studio :S

Oh well.

WHAT A GREAT FRIDAY! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment