Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The roll of film.


I'm extremely happy that my roll of film turned out better than expected. I love finding pictures that I took months ago because it allows me to remember and appreciate that specific moment.  For more pics, you can always check out my Flickr.

These pictures were taken with a Nikon F-501 which is now my new best friend since my Canon AT-1 went capoote. There are a couple of shots from my LOMO fisheye as well in the mix.  None of these pics were edited because I think that the beauty of film photography is raw imperfection which makes it perfect for me.

I also realized that if you ask a complete stranger if you can take a picture of their dog, 99.9% of the time they will say yes. I'm not sure who the 0.1% of the population will say no to having their awesome dog photographed, but I'm sure they do exist.

I hope everyone is having a great week! Boo to almost going into October and definitely boo to the cold weather. If you want to keep warm, have you SEEN Scout & Catalogues new fall collection? Totally eyecandying their wool scarves for this chilly weather... This crazy talented woman's gonna make me go broke for realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment