Thursday, June 7, 2012

While on duty...




My work trip to Winnipeg consisted of sweaty hardhats, safety goggles sliding down my nose, stuffy heated manufacturing plants that does NOT smell good and very dirty steel toed shoes. However at the end of the day, we were greeted with a beautiful rainbow and a nice cold beer. Hanging in there until Saturday night!

Meanwhile, here are some treasures that I will be bringing back from Winnipeg which is apparently one of the cities with the highest crime rates...*shudder*

Guthrie the Cubebot has muscles and a unibrow so don't mess with him. He comes in a teeny cube box and unravels itself into this wonderful man:
A very cute necklace from a shop in Osbourne Village at 50% off!
You would think this is eatable( I did!) but it's not butI love macarons~~~ I could hide perhaps a tooney in there.
Tomorrow, it's back to the grind. I miss Toronto already~

No comments:

Post a Comment