Sunday, June 24, 2012

New fringe and arm candy


 This beautiful brass fringe necklace was a custom order based off of my Modern Brass Fringe Necklace, but with more oomph and more volume. This has definitely been one of my most favorite pieces to make however, not the easiest. Each brass piece was handcut, hammered and textured, drilled, and linked to the chain to create a beautiful silhouette.

While I was in Montebello, I created a couple of arm candies which will be posted on my Etsy once I finalize the pictures.



 I am also excited to announce that I've made a "mini" version of my very popular Brass Chevron Geometric Necklace with Hematite Beads.

The "mini is simple, yet modern and is a perfect accessory for the summer. Check it out here because it is now live in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment