Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Never sleeping but always dreaming.

I have so many things to add to my Etsy shop, but I have been away from my little studio this whole week. I have tons of pictures to take, and lots of updating to do as soon as I get home tomorrow. 

I feel like there are so many ideas in my head and I find design inspiration from the simplest things like the textures of the rocks by the shore when I'm jogging along the water. Even the color changes in the sky at sunset gets me really excited and I can't wait to try out some watercolor for a new painting on my wall. 

Meanwhile, here's a preview of what you will see~


Tomorrow will be my last day in Montebello, and although I had a great time fishing, running through the forest, attending back to back meetings, and staring at the boats in the lake, I cannot wait to get back to the city and eat some Korean/Chinese fusion. This hotel has amazing food, but I need me some real bibimbap and some dim sum man...




Bye bye Quebec. I'm ready to go home now.
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment