Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday.

These are my new additions to my little plant collection. Can't wait to repot these. I'm currently in search of the perfect set of pots but they are oh so hard to find.
I love the burst of color in my little red cactus especially first thing in the morning.
These are the X Cross rings in silver for one of my customers. I really like the way these turned out especially all shiny out of my new tumbler. They will be in my shop soon! Thanks to my customer for inspiring me~







This last picture is a ring I accidentally made. Accidentally as in, I accidentally broke an X cross ring and tried to resolder the pieces together and ended up with this. And I like it! I'm debating whether I should add this to my shop too. We'll see...

It's been a busy week! Thank goodness it's almost Friday~

No comments:

Post a Comment