Thursday, April 5, 2012

brass and stones and more stones

 Hi All,

I've been playing around with a variety of stones, and came up with the following items that will be added to my Etsy shop this week. They are simple and fun, and I like the different colors of the stones~ I also absolutely love raw pyrite stones whether they are nuggets, round, cubic, etc. They bring a kind of rustic-ness to my jewelry that I really like and I hope you all do too!






Also, my current obsession.

Terrariums

I think that if my significant other hears about me wanting these Terrarariums from Score & Solder one more time, he might lose it. They are pricey, approximately 200$ for one, but they are oh-so-beautiful and completely handmade.



Can I have a Christmas wish list even though it's only almost summer? sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment