Thursday, February 16, 2012

Popular Geometrics

First off, I'd like to show off my new favorite necklace, made by lulubugjewelry. My sneaky Valentine bought this for me after I vaguely showed him the link to this cupcake necklace that I "really" wanted. It looks so yummy~I love the concept of tinted concrete...


My Valentine didn't leave empty handed though. I finished cleaning up the sterling silver band that I had first sculpted in purple wax. Now shiny and clean~I love the look of brushed metal especially because highly polished silver gets scratched so easily.
Meanwhile, I got a few orders this week for my geometric rings which took me by a pleasant surprise. I definitely will have to build an inventory on these babies. Also, I received some rings that I sent out the the casting house and I'm still working on polishing them off. They will be posted on my Etsy shop soon.





What's new in my shop? Check out these necklaces that were made in my little itty bitty apartment while watching the new season of The New Girl and Spartacus...

Both available in my shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment