Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New jewelry added to the shop!

It's been a busy week! Busy at my real job and also busy working at home making jewelry!

Off topic, I think I'm alil obsessed. Whenever I see anything remotely close to resembling a deer head, I feel like I need to touch it, buy it, and mount it on my wall. However, I'm a very uncomfortable hanging deer cartilage on my own wall, so metal, cardboard or ceramic will have to do for now.



 Meanwhile, new items have been added to the shop, such as my Brass Chevron Geo Necklace~




I don't really use bright bold colors in my jewelry much, but since Valentines Day is coming up, I figured, why not add some RED! This necklace will be available in my shop tomorrow. 
I've also been playing around with different types of wax for a ring collection that I'm brainstorming. They will be sent off to the casting house soon!

Finally, a very simple man ring has been carved out for a very special someone for Valentines Day.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. the anthro bust is my fav. still trying to figure out how to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be an awesome DIY project! Let me know if you find anything~

    ReplyDelete