Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Family Day!

I discovered MJOLK over the weekend and cannot stop obsessing over their scissors. Yes scissors.



Who knew scissors can be so awesome? I'm digging the last one which is made entirely from cast iron. All made in Japan. Check them out here.

I'm also enjoying wearing one of my new items from my jewelry shop, the Mini Bubble Rings. These consist of 6 ultra thin sterling silver rings which 3 of them have a small silver bead soldered onto it. These beads are made entirely from melting down excess silver that I collected while making other jewelry. I've oxidized them because I love the resulting rustic look to them. They are so comfortable to wear!


Lastly, I've been meaning to make these for my upcoming travels because I have a brand new suitcase that I really wanted to embellish...luggage tags~Still in working progress!

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment